Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help cheque bounce

Page no : 3

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     14 July 2013

This is the substantial material improvement and quite potent for accused.

File the application under S.155 of the Indian Evidence Act, most likely Hon court will defer the same for decision, still it is worth filing.

Application for perjury under S.340 CrPC (read with S.193 Evident Act) is actually a criminal complaint to magistrate, discuss with your counsel for more such lies and then decide.

Ashish Singla 098140 76600 (Cheque Victim's Lawyer. LUDHIANA (PB))     15 July 2013

The above said section 193 is from Evident Act or IPC ?

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     15 July 2013

Sorry, it is IPC. Thanks for correcting

Raju (Senior Executive)     18 July 2013

my counsel filed a single application praying for impeachment as well as action under S.340 as advised. the magistrate took the application, complainent counsel objectd that there is no ground and no stage, this can only be done after defense evidence, to this my counsel argued that from the record the lie is obvious, and hence the magistrate admitted our application and made a new file and gave seprate order and fixed a new date under S.340. He did not say anything about S.155 impeachment. Thank you atleast now he is also accused.

Raju (Senior Executive)     13 August 2013

Respected Experts,

As stated above the magistrate orderd for a new file under S.340 CrPC, but did not offered anything on impeachment under S.155, can i pray to him to decide impeachment before proceeding further, please help, there are obvious lies between his cross and affidavit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register