Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lissing perme (unemployed)     19 September 2012

Help

Respected members,

In Consumer case,the DCRF did not give me a time to file Written Statement and decided the matter only on the basis of pleading of complainant and report by the Expert Committee (one sided committee formed by DCRF itself).

So my question is how to contest this matter in SCRF?? What point I should raised before SCRF.

Any leading cases on this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     19 September 2012

you need to file your appeal within 30 days from the date of receipt of an order from the district forum. mentioning about proper opportunity was not granted to you to represent your case by the district forum.

you need to ask the state commission to stay the order of the district forum and give you an opportunity to represent your case.

kindly appoint a lawyer who could represent you properly.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     19 September 2012

The time limitation to file wrtten statement in consumer cases is 45 days from the receipt of notice from DCRF however the period may be extended if a sufficient and reasonable cause is shown to forum for not submitting the w.s in time.You have to state in appeal why you could not submit the w.s in time.SCRF will remand the case if your cause is found sufficient.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register