Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shelly1313 (owner)     20 October 2013

Harrasing wife for divorce

Hello.

I am a mother of 2 kids and my husband and I have been living separately though in the same house from the last 5 years. Married from the last 28 years. My marriage was never smooth but somehow we managed.

in 2010 took x party divorce from me without my knowledge though i was staying in the same house. When i got to know about it a year later i went to the court and won the case and it was set aside. He had alco put a case of eviction on me which has also been set aside now by the court.

Now he is forcing me to give him divorce.Both my kids are on my side. I have put a domestic violence case against him under which he has been ordered to give rs. 10,000 maintenance per month for me and my daughter even though i am working. He has started harassing me and my kids and hasnot even paid the electricity bill to harass us. He has been given a restraining order and has been asked to maintain peace in the house. 

Inspite of that order  he has been repeatedly going to the police on very filmsy grounds to complain against me and my kids. I have a daughter who is 21 and a son who is 26. Now he is after my son to evict him. He has forced my father in law to file a case against me and my kids for disturbing the peace in our house. 

Please read this and tell me the best solution to this harassment. Also,How should i go about protecting my son? 

thanks alot.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 October 2013

For that past 3 years your maintenance is paying to you by your husband regularly. It means he is obeying orders and he is loving with you and your children by paying maintenance regularly. It means he wants to live together. Why do not you try to live together. After all life is very little of every human beings.Let him arrange marriage for his daughter instead of thinking of divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register