LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   25 November 2015

Harrasement by Tikona

Tikona user id:1112002982 A few months before,i changed my house but i called tikona customer care several times,they said they will disconnect and then i left that house. Now,after 2 months i receive a call from some pooja khanna,kishan,and a few others.They asked me to pay the bill via online payment in 1/2 hour.But i searched google and everywhere it was listed as scam,searched the truecaller directory and found the numbers to be spammy.So,i didn't listen to them.Today again they called me and threatened me for legal action in tis hazari court,delhi.But after collecting info,i found that tikona does legal procedures in mumbai.So,i just want to ask is this real?can they take legal action?what do i need to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     25 November 2015

Yes its a spammy call don't get heed to it, better record the call next time and sue thwm in consumer court for deficiency in service and unfair trade practices.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 November 2015

Keep the record of call made by you to disconnect safely.

Were you given any disconnection number? Did you ask for it?

M/s Tikona should have disconnected within 7 days.

In future prefer to send a written communication under proper acknowledgment and ask for complaint number and record all calls.

There are many threads on M/s Tikona at LCI alone that you can search in 'Search' option on the bottom of this page. Just Type Tikona and you will get access to all threads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register