LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Sharma   19 October 2018

harassment at work-place and bribe demand by superior

I do hereby make a formal statement that I'm working in a Logistics company for last 9 years.Mine conduct is consistent ever since but for last 3 years my superior is getting bribe from me initially he started it by naming his manager. Who has been terminated by the company on charges of corruption two years back. I was compelled to bribe as I'm in debts and 8 members of mine family to look after but for last 4 months his demands increased tremendously he and his manager pressured me either the amount that I made according to my contract is to be minimised as per them or bribe them a hefty amount which I couldn't afford else I'll be terminated. Even my manager loose talked with me on that.

please help me and guide what to do I'm simply fed up and see no where out.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 October 2018

If your concience do not allow you for your iilegal activity you may skip your job.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 October 2018

Once you have decided to skip the job to live peacefully, you may prepare all your performance data in sales in advance, apply for a similar company and then report to MD on your performance and harassment.

You are not going to lose anything and it is not that easy to dismiss you from the job, as you may be a permanent employee and with this consistency sales employer may not be willing to lose you, as you might have established a good working relationship with clients.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register