Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harasment from my husband

Page no : 2

(Guest)

99% of the cases I have seen, like Munni's.

It happens due to tutoring by mother in law.

Husband got a job abroad in Dubai.

He made arrangements for wife to come to Dubai and stay with him.

She went, due to homesickness and language problems she just picked up some quarrel with husband and came back to India and sat at mother's house.

In the meantime she delivered a baby.

Inspite of all such efforts asking her to come back, which went futile.

She went on to file DV case.

The husband was deported whose case I handle.

He told the magistrate, I am ready to take her back, while wife is asking he leave that job and come back to India and become a ghar jamai.

Confused the magistrate said, I cannot order your husband to come back to India and live with you.

Husband went back to Dubai.

Now its been 4 years and pressure is been mounting up on girls parents due to societal causes that girl came off and sat in mom's house.

Now parents of girls somehow convinced the girl to join husband.

Now see the joke, husband is not ready to accept her and has filed divorce case based on mental cruelty as she filed false DV case against her.

Now the DV  case is about to get dismissed, based on that the boy will get divorce 100%.

What I feel bad is, when there was time, when husband was calling her to Dubai, she did not go and join, now after 3-4 years she has learnt lesson that her parents are not there forever, on top a baby is there, she does not have proper job as she has to look after baby.  Now she weeps in front of me, sir ask him to take me back.  But I am unable to convince this fellow.  Why he does not want to take back wife?  Deportation, he was arrested in Dubai and brought to India as if he was a criminal.  Now he wants to fight the entire case.

What a mockery of life.  When time is there people should understand and move ahead together, when hearts are broken, and people are humiliated due to filing false cases, then what is the use in staying together?  Simply waste of time.

Now its not just one divoce case and false DV case, there is a kid also, simply kid will be put to torture in future.

How I wish I could make Munni's understand all this.

(Guest)

He is never going to take her back at all. If Munni should have understood at the right time, she should have not suffered like this.

@Munni, Life is never been on conditions. The movement you will put conditions in your marriage life, am sure, you will be for nowhere, unless, you have tied your relation with someone else. And such relations are never been hidden from anyone.

If a wife should have really bonded with marriage life, she never puts any conditions in their marriage life. A wonderful example has been given here by the expert (Divorce Lawyer).

(Guest)

@Munni, as a younger brother / elder brother, I would sincerely advise you to cohab with your hubby and think about your future. Just forget all / any conditions which you would like to put on him for a while and join him, if you are serious about your marriage. If at all, if you are not serious about your marriage, then, he is not a fool that he doesn't understand the meaning of conditions to avoid cohab with him.

If you are not serious about your marriage life really, then get him off from your life and proceed ahead with your own life with out spoiling any of your life. This much advice any of / anyone can give you at last.

stanley (Freedom)     05 August 2013

@ author 

You are looking for a hen pecked husband . once Dv filed and husband is brought back from another country and arrested than no chance of reconcilation . Better let go and lead your life !! No law can force you to stay togather .

(Guest)

My dear Munni-------------Even a life has it's own life i.e average of 60-70 years in india now.In this only we have to fulfil our whole dreams and desire.When you were child your mother brought up,when you were young you yourself brought up,when you become marriagble then what had made you to go again in reverse process. "A truth of life always strarts with a lie inside the heart"

So,whatever the life gives you accept it and always try to modify the things with your own calibre and smile.Since,your husband is a human being he can't become a monster with ugly horns on his head when you will go closer to him.I have seen many boozer,wife beaters,and of ill mentality but in due course of time they have been changed due to their wives.As their wives only changed them with their love and affection and admired him to be a nice person.

We humans are made up of emotions,aggrieveness,forgiveness and kindness.So it depends on you which you have choosen and gone along with that.As per your all querry,I have noticed you are very afraid for being a married woman as it was easier for you in your early days when you were having your freinds and boyfreinds.But,Being a married woman you have to collect guts and face the music of marriage and if it doesn't suits you just change the music as the tunner is in your own hand......

But unneccesarly traping yourself in fusses and creating a whereabout situation for yourself will ruin your life further. Only using the harsh methods are not advisable to change any thing rather than there and no. of ways to change.Go speak to your husband as what he wants,what you want............?

Your mother and father had lived their life and now you have to live your own life to fullfil their happiness of being parents of a happy couple.If your husband is not ready to cohabit with you,then you have no reasons to waste your time around him for the sake of continuity of your dead marriage.Always be ready to face any kind of situations in your life then only you can say yes i HAD LIVED MY LIFE IN MY OWN WAYS AND MY OWN TERMS.

So,look forward and decide what you want from life---------A sweet Life or a hell Life where you will be the only vampire and b*tches for your own Life !

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer.....

1 Like

(Guest)

Agreed with the answer of Sufferer.

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 August 2013

I completely agree with Helping hand.....

How can a person wiill accept her back, who went away with her own consent and deserted him and then above all he is facing false DV, 125 and 498a/406 cases......This actually is point of no return and i fully support those husbands as i can understand when a false case is going one, a person becomes so strong internally that he is ready to face any action but is never ready to take that lier wife back..........

I have seen n number of husbands who says let the court hang me, but i will never ever take her back because of these false cases.

What their pint of view always is that if she had not put false cases and if she cud have discussed the matter within home premises they cud have taken her back, but once the false cases are ON, no one is ready to take them back.....Who wants to feed a snake keeping at home ???

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register