LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

soumya (any thing)     09 January 2010

harashment by telephone service provider

I am residing at Chennai. My telephonce service provider( Vodafone) has automatically activated caller tune without my permission when I was on roaming. When i was trying to contact them I was not able to contact which was not my fault. Every month they are charging 30 rupees from me.

When i tried to make a complain regarding thing, they are not entertaining. Wht should i do?

Learning

6 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     09 January 2010

complaint with TRAi Telephone Regulatory Authority of India.

vasudevan

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 January 2010

Also u can register it with core.nic.in. and consumer forum' , They does like this only. I too have sufferred with IDEA I just informed them and closed the number. Vodafone is very defamed in this regard.

Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Advocate)     10 January 2010

You can also file complaint before the Permanent Lok Adalats for Public Utility Services established under section 22-B of the Legal ServicesAuthorities Act, 1987 in case the Courts have been set up for your area.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     10 January 2010

First of all u register your complain with nodal office of the Telecom Co., then to apellate authority of the same Telecom Co. If nothing happens then u may contact National Consumer Helpline Toll free no. 1800-11-4000. also u warn them that  you will terminate the service. Most of the  pvt.Telecom Co. are like this only. But do not forget to complain, otherwise it will boost their morale.

soumya (any thing)     17 January 2010

Thank you  a lot.. I did as u said and they returned my money bak and apologiged

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     23 January 2010

Exactly sir,

They are taking undue advantages. Almost Every Telecom company's are doing these sort of things.

This is for saumya "

Never get/feel obliged with their apology. They are cheater, and cheat us like this. Be careful cautious and vigilant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register