Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj kishore (manager)     14 October 2012

Harasement by neighbours

Dear Sirs,

We live in am independent bunglow in hyderabad, adjacent to our house an apparment is constructed,

with wash areas adjacent to our bedrooms. our bunglow was constructed prior to their construction and this construction has made our lives miserable.we are constantly exposed to deforming sounds of washing utensil and hammering cloths etc.these sounds starte as early as 6 am in morning til 10 pm late in the night.and more over the watch noisy is also projected directly into my house.My parents are senior citizens and are sick, there are not able to sleep comfortably.We are leading a slaves life, we want to enjoy our house peacefully.we have constructed our bunglow  with great difficulty and we cannot leave our bunglow and live in an rented house.

Pls let me now my rights according to indian constitution,pls note it is very touturing and not as simple as written by me.pls understand the grieviance of the situation.We are facing a hell.

We had made lot of negotiations and all waste,the owner is a sadist and threating with police complaint and we are very afraid of police.

Note: pls let me know if the transfer their sounds to them using the microphone and speaker, would be against the law.

pls advice any solution 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Upadhyay (partner)     14 October 2012

first of all , u should not be afraid of Police . The fear of Police is unfound . Please go and file a complaint with the Police . Your right to enjoy your property peacefull is being restricted.  U can file a civil suit against u r neighbour.

charuhasini (advocate)     14 October 2012

change your bed room direction

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register