Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri (Homemaker)     03 February 2013

Guidance needed before going for a divorce

Hello All,

I am newbie and I am thankful to the persons creating this online community and also many thanks to lawyers for your immediate responses. Please guide me.

I did an intercaste love marriage by 2007. We both studied in same college and did marriage with acceptance from both parents. I am not happy after my marriage. We are living in USA and my mother-in-law is staying in India. But she is visiting every year to USA for taking care of my husband elder brother kids. Whenever she comes even though while she is residing in India my husband is listening to her alone and giving troubles to me and my 21/2 year old kid. They are involved in black magic. Since we can't prove that I am not able to ask them directly.  I asked them why you are involving in these? He took me to psychiatrist since I am asking questions now. Don't know why husband is giving/mixing something to me and my kid in our food which makes us to feel and react bad. My kid was hitting in wall and crying uncontrollably after eating that. I can't manage my kid for 30 minutes until he's vomiting out. Sometimes black colored messy things will come out sometimes red color after playing with my husband. And also he is fearing extremely by seeing his brother and mother. Now after my request, fight, etc., with my husband still he was same. My husband provided  green card to me and my kid is USA citizen. Now my husband saying like he is going to wait for 2 more years until my child reaches 5 so that he can claim custody over him. Now I am in India if I returned back then I will be house arrested so don't know how to proceed. Pls guide me.

Learning

11 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     04 February 2013

Just go USA and join your husband.

You are seems to be well educated.

BLACK MAGIC jaisa kuch nahi hota........lol....

(Guest)
Lady let me know which place you are from in a PM. I can help you out, if you feel its black magic. Becoz even i dont subscribe to such things. But i know a genuine person who can find out whether you are a real victim or not. He cannot remove or do balck magic becoz he is poius person. But he will pray and ask you to do some prayers and other precautions. Dont believe in black magic becoz it will only effect you more. Its nothing but negative energy and dont spoil ur relations with your husband please. Becoz shatan also likes to seperate husband and wife. And sorry to hear about your kid. If possible read hanuman chalisa daily offer vermilion to god and also apply shiridi sai baba udi on your and kids forehead. There is only one supreme power that is GOD. Pray to him. And if you want still not convinced. Then contact me. I will help you to the extent i can. God Bless. One advice never leave you husband and stay away from him. Join him ASAP. I can help you even if you are anywhere in the world, if you think only black magic is troubling you.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     04 February 2013

USA believes in i8ndividual rights. Nobody will arrest you . you move the court in your town in USA immmediately that you are harassed by your husband that willl open pandora box of problems in USA

Sri (Homemaker)     04 February 2013

Thanks for both the replies!

I stayed there for past 5 years by sacrificing everything. Their negative rays showed some bad effect on myself and my kid too. Inspite of all those we are living means there is some power over all of us. I am sincere devotee of shirdi Sai baba myself and my kid got a chance to visit shirdi too. I delivered my baby safely with the help of hanuman. My kid also prays hanuman chalisa everyday.  Now I think they will enter into some other way through which they can attain what they want. If they gave slow poison means who knows that....? They are mixing something in my tea which makes my throat and stomach got irritation and I feel sleepy, fuzzy for at least 20-30 minutes. If they did something to my kid by that time means what will happen? I don't want my kid to suffer like this. Pls guide.

I dont know anyone in USA. Moreover I am purely depend on him. I don't know driving too. Sometimes my cellphone also won't work... He's tracking me from every corner like video, voice capturing...

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     04 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sri

Thanks for both the replies!

I stayed there for past 5 years by sacrificing everything. Their negative rays showed some bad effect on myself and my kid too. Inspite of all those we are living means there is some power over all of us. I am sincere devotee of shirdi Sai baba myself and my kid got a chance to visit shirdi too. I delivered my baby safely with the help of hanuman. My kid also prays hanuman chalisa everyday.  Now I think they will enter into some other way through which they can attain what they want. If they gave slow poison means who knows that....? They are mixing something in my tea which makes my throat and stomach got irritation and I feel sleepy, fuzzy for at least 20-30 minutes. If they did something to my kid by that time means what will happen? I don't want my kid to suffer like this. Pls guide.

this is a love marriage and you are telling from the starting he is behaving like that.

What is the motive ebehind that?

Why he is doing so ? If he is not interested in you anymore he can Divorce you in USA easily?

Ask these 2 question to yourself and think..

My ex-wife is paranoid and believing in TANTRA VIDYA, Sometimes she claim tha she is the master in TANTRA VIDYA.

I always smile on her face and told MERE PE TRY KARO..

She tries it also to overruled and to see me her knee. and on court dates also she wore TABEEZ and TIKA on her forehaed but failed..

I got DIVORCE..

So moral..

dont believe in BLACK MAGIC.

YE SAB BAKWAS HAI....

(Guest)
mam, did u get any medical reports? Get yourself and your son thoroughly checked and try to find out if something was given to you which could harm you. You wont believe mam...once same thing happened to me and just by drinking water my throat got chocked and was 90% dead. God saved me. No one will believe this. Till one week my face got completely changed and no one even my parents could not recognise me. I know all educated people will never believe. But till the time the effect was in me. I use to hate my husband, and use to get scared of him. Even i thought he will kill me and i use to run away from him. But god sent messenger saved me. Now i am balanced. Mam, deciede what you want now? Can u start your life once again? forget that man and his torturous family. Educate yourself more and get financailly independent. Seek support from parents and siblings. If you dont want to continue with him ask him to give you compensation and go for Mutual consent dicorce. Orelse have patience and wait till he makes a move. If you are not willing to join him in USA, convey the same in writting to him through a lawyer that your health and your kids health are getting worse due to stress and you would like to stay in india. Request him to come back to India and work here for couple of years.

Charulatha: thanks! Do I need to get permission(written form) from my husband or just noticing him about 2 year plan. In any cases whether its a mutual divorce or other divorce or 2 year plan being in USA/ India what will happen to my green card and my son USa citizenship? I am yet to go for medical test in India. As you said myself and my sons face, body, colour everything is changed...

Dr g balakrishnan: thanks! I can do that but I need an attorney over there?

Hk_Jain: thanks! My MIL is planning for 2nd marriage from her community. I am doubting my husband having some affair too. I saw messages in his phone and received voicemail from one of the girl by stating that he will take care my husband and kid safely. 

Anyone tell me how to proceed further 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     04 February 2013

hi charu, which place in USA U  are to be, let me know, i will try to help u..dr g balakrishnan

Antonyjayapal (tutor)     04 February 2013

Yes there is blackmagic to seperate person.i have experience but prayer is powerful than every thing.PLS Contact and i shall pray for u 09446154006

(Guest)
Sir,,, i want to know if black magic is soo powerful..that i can seperate couples and get them divorced...then why the balck magicians dont become ambani's or tata's and birla's with there magic. I know few parts of my city also where this thng is practiced. You can only see lemons and other junk there. But is it that easy to seperate two people?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register