LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronnie (network engineer)     17 December 2011

Goverment officer not doing their duty hidding corruption

Chief officer of nagar palikia. Is working as per law. He is not doing his duty. I file a complaint no action taken by him. I also file complaint to his superior (additional collector) no proper action taken by addi collector also. I also followed complaint by rti. No reply by chief officer. Chief officer himself is pio at his office. I file a first appeal to appeal authority. Additional collection is a appeal authority. Additional collection has not issued any order or not given any hearing. My complaint have potention to expose corruption.

I have already applied for second appeal but it takes 2 years for hearing as there is almost 8000 second appeal pending. And under right to information act there is no punishment to goverment officer except fine.

Is there any other court procedure by which I can make chief officer and addition collection answerable? Is there any way by which I can sue to chief officer and addition collection through court. Case is in gujarat

Learning

8 Replies

ronnie (network engineer)     17 December 2011

Sorry correction for the first line of my above query :- Chief officer of nagar palikia. Is not working as per law.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 December 2011

collect other people like you and take collective action.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 December 2011

Form a community of like minded/affected citizens and create noise in media.

You can become member of NGO's, anti corruption societies.

Collectively you can make things happen.

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     19 December 2011

you can report to a forum for such matters in TOI U may get result

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 December 2011

Kindly elaborate what is TOI and if possible, post contact details.

Is it Times of India? If yes the aggrieved can also contact the institution of print and electronic media, including eminent local newspapers.

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     19 December 2011

yes toi is times of India there is a separate forum for such issues in TOI Dr Oza

ronnie (network engineer)     23 December 2011

give suggestion related to law  and court application

Madhu ojha (Orthopedic surgeon)     24 December 2011

Pl ask the clarification under the RTI act why your work is not done even if it is all legal Then U can approach court Where are U? so that i can suggest to meet a lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register