LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ketan   21 January 2018

Girlfriend giving suicide threats

Hi I have 5-6 years of relation with this girl( muslim). First two years we talk over on phone between this her family comes to know about relation they call me and i told  them she is forcing me she is the one who called.her family member told me we should stopped i said ok then for 3 4 months i didnt msg her the she msg me again saying she will going to die if i don't talk with her.and again we started chatting calling.after that i came to mumbai we meet everything was ok.we both know that we are from diffrent castes.she used to came at my place.we did normal couple things like kissing huggs semi nude etc but not s*x.after that we had fight so we breakup for 7 8 months.in this period i found other girl and i was happy with her but when my ex come to know about this she started acting very foolish.she using bad langauage in text for me and my family She calling me and she warns me she will go to police if i dont call or talk with her.i left my place and shifted to other suburb and tried to cut contact with her now she still forcing me to be in relation with her or she will go to my old place and create scene or issues to my old roommates.she called my sister and brother in law and troubled them with same words.many times i tell her im not happy with u etc.but she refuses and says its not about u its about my happiness.i will do anything.im mad .i will lie infront of police and evryone.i will make your life hell by marrying you.( i have all texts). Now im really scared and confused what to do? I told my parents everything today..im not happy with her i know i made mistake by kissing hugging etc but she is torturing me like hell..also now she uses suicide threads to get me back.she abuses me  if i talked nice with her and she shouted and always does what she wanted. im really tired all of these.she told me she will write sucidial note which includes my and my mothers name..need some advise ...sorry for english and too long post

Learning

54 Replies

(Guest)

Did you dingi chaka with her?

Ketan   22 January 2018

Hi I dont know meaning of dingi chaka. But i dont have s*x with her. Just hugs kisses and semi nude But no s*x.

(Guest)

You keep tava on low flame, this is what will happen. It get heated and you wont put batter? Not done. Now bhugto.

Ketan   22 January 2018

Sir she forced me blackmail me if i dont listen to her..now when i talked with my family i blocked her everwhere ..she is giving me death threads..she abuses me tortures me mentally..what should i do about that?

Ketan   22 January 2018

What if she writes suicide note with my name..although i have proof that she is abusing torturing me we had break up for 7 8 month in this period i got another girl.so advise me what should i do?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 January 2018

Both of you were overtaken by emotions and hormones, but wisely without going to the extreme, nothing unusual about it. After 7-8 months she shows up with rage and angered perhaps she is jealous of your new girl. Stay calm and take steps wisely. Just ignore her thread etc, and face it, as you cannot run away from this new development.

(Guest)

Overtaken by hormones Ansumi says. ha ha ha

Well, that is what I tell, either complete the job which you started.

Simply lighitng stove keeping tava and running away will lead to this only.

She is fully hot, then you need to put batter and calm down, marry her and keep putting batter daily.  Eat dosas daily.

Now if you simply lit stove, put tava on it and ran away what will tava do?

It will dhamka  you, she commit suicide etc.

attempt to Suicide is not punishable Hon SC told some time back, again they went back to old status. attempt to commit suicide is punishable.

Now you did fondle her, enjoy her, she also enjoyed, now she can file rape case on you.

Especailly after nirbhaya case (delhi rape case) rape laws have been changed. and it depends on your girlfriend what statement she gives. If she has read the newly amended rape section under IPC and gives a statement which matches it, you will spend time in jail 7 years. or more.

See, go to her catch hold of her feet and ask for forgiveness.

You got new girl, not fair. You used her. Nothing wrong that she is complaining.

Either yo uuse her completely, marry her and keep using her.

Or simply go to kathmandu for 5 years.  Change phone, sim, get off social networking sites etc.

after 5 years things would have changed. Dont repeat same mistake of lighting stove and keeping tava and not putting batter.

Before you put batter, you folow think before you ink rule.

(Guest)

She is fully hot, then you need to put batter and calm down, marry her and keep putting batter daily.  Eat dosas daily.

attempt to Suicide is not punishable Hon SC told some time back, again they went back to old status. attempt to commit suicide is punishable.

Now you did fondle her, enjoy her, she also enjoyed, now she can file rape case on you.

Especailly after nirbhaya case (delhi rape case) rape laws have been changed. and it depends on your girlfriend what statement she gives. If she has read the newly amended rape section under IPC and gives a statement which matches it, you will spend time in jail 7 years. or more.

You got new girl, not fair. You used her. Nothing wrong that she is complaining.

Or simply go to kathmandu for 5 years.  Change phone, sim, get off social networking sites etc.

after 5 years things would have changed. Dont repeat same mistake of lighting stove and keeping tava and not putting batter.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register