LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh   13 November 2015

getting calls from idea Court

Hi, I am getting calls from idea court regarding recovery of bill payments of some one. They are saying the person is given your number as witness where as I contact that person he say that he is not given my number to any one. The person calling me say that he is from court and not giving any idea about the case just saying you have to come court continue if you want to stop this call the person how write your number here. I am not sign any documents or not given any number to idea cellular people. Can you please help me how to handle this can its possible to file case against idea cellular for this. Please help me for this.

Learning

5 Replies

Legal (gd)     14 November 2015

Hahaha Court doesn't calls anybody over phone. Complaint with the number in the local Police Station

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     14 November 2015

All fake I'm telling u . Happened a lot of time la with a lot of ppl I know. Completely ignore these calls and don't worry . Nothing will happen.

siddhartha sinha   14 November 2015

Right. Just relax. These guys are under stress from the management to collect dues. Hence they try to frighten people.

ganesh   14 November 2015

OK.... Thank a lots all will talk him now with proper words and if he continues will file FIR against idea cellular.

shailendra kumar (retired govt servant)     30 November 2015

Dont even waste time talking to them and getting stressed . Just disconnect immediately . Also use the call block facility in your phone if available. They will ring from few other number after sometime you would have blocked all of them . They are just eleventh pass call centre employees with no knowledge of law whatsoever who only have been taught by the mnc to play act to recover money by clearly unethical and nearly illegal means, false threats etc.  etc. All indian telecom companies indulge into it but the govt does not appear to have control on them . Fighting individually wastes time and effort , so use some consumer organization if you feel strongly about the injustice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register