LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subha Datta (STudent)     03 July 2016

Getting back land after registration

My grandmother is not educated and cant hear. in 2008 she registered a land of 5 bigha to a person for only Rs 30000/-. No one else from the family did not know. The person who bought took the advantage of our absent and her innosense. The land was her ancestral property and was in her mothers name. My father died 30 years back.My grandfather died 10 years back. I am the only ancestor now. The land record is still in my grand mothers mother name.  Can I demand this property back giving back the money?

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     03 July 2016

Have u made registered sale deed?

Why have u not taken objection before this?

Please state full fact of case.

Anish   03 July 2016

You can not get that land back as it was sold by the registered owner with her consent. If you still want to fight, it will not easily result in you favour.

Anish   03 July 2016

You can not get that land back as it was sold by the registered owner with her consent. If you still want to fight, it will not easily result in you favour.

Anish   03 July 2016

Subha Datta (STudent)     04 July 2016

Me and my mother was leaving in other city for my mothers job. My grandmother was leaving in the village. As I said, she is uneducated and dont understand nothing, they made her fool. And yes, it was registered. They had their own witnesses. There was no witness from our side. Only my grandmoth signed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register