LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DB   12 March 2022

Full payment done, but car not devered

Hi, I have recently booked a car. After receiving the mail from dealer end, I went for PDI of the car where I had found the model number mentioned in quotation did not match with car VIN details. I did not signed PDI confirmation form, but due to full payment from bank loan end , the dealer started RTO and insurance procedures without taking my concerned. Now they are trying to force me take lower model car by saying that it is company's system fault. All the papers were made on lower model. After complaining to company neither company not dealer made any further contact with me even for delivery. I have paid full amount, but car not delivered. What should I do ?

Learning

4 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     12 March 2022

Its a consumer dispute and you can move accordingly. 

For more discussion , kindly call at 9717985984- Adv Vishal Garg

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     12 March 2022

Non delivering of car inspite of receiving full payment amounts deficiency of dealer as well as company.File complaint before Consumer Commission having jurisdiction añd claim delivery of car and compensation towards mental and physical agony.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   12 March 2022

Issue legal both dealer and car company owners and file suit in consumer forum.

1 Like

Palak batra   12 March 2022

Dear Querist,

One can file a complaint against the dealer and the manufacturer , before the Consumer Forum of the concerned area for deficiency of service and unfair trade practices. Also, can claim the deposit with nominal interest and mental agony or file a case before the civil court for specific performance. I think it will be better to contact a Consumer lawyer for the effective prosecution of the case.

In the case of Unnati vehicles, Nashik. The three-member forum in its order dated November 21, 2019, has ordered to compensate the complainant with Rs 5,000 for physical and mental harassment as the vehicle was not delivered in time. The complainant sought compensation of Rs 90,000, including one month interest on the total sum given to the dealer, the return of the first instalment of the bank loan and Rs 50,000 as compensation for mental harassment.

Regards,

Palak

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register