Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeshgrover (regional manager)     19 November 2014

Full and final settlement

DEAR SIR 

I RAJESH GROVER WAS WORKING AS MANAGER IN DELHI BASED PHARMA COMPANY FROM PAST 10 YRS .ON SEPT 20 I HAD SERVED 2 MONTH NOTICE TO COMPANY THROUGH MAIL AS PER APPOINTMENT LETTER WHICH WILL  COMPLETE ON 20 NOV 2014 

I HAD RECIEVED ACCEPTENCE OF RESIGNATION ON SAME DAY WITH HALF HOUR BUT WHEN I ASK THEM TO TELL FROM WHICH DATE MY RESIGNATION IS ACCEPTED BUT THEY HAD NOT GIVEN REPLY OF THAT MAIL NOR ANY COMMUNICATION FROM COMPANY SIDE TILL DATE

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THAT AS PER INFORMATION MY COMPANY DONOT PA Y LEAVE ENCASHMENT TO ANY OF EMPLOYEE WHO HAD LEFT THE BEFORE ME  AND I ALSO ASK THEM ABOUT MY LEAVE DETAILS BUT NO REPLY FROM COMPANY

PLZ GUIDE ME HO TO PURSUE MY CASE

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 November 2014

Since there is no reply you should continue to submit work reports. Demand approval of TP in writing (attach copy) from approving authority to be supplied to you in writing....and advance to undertake tours....or remain at HQ but submit report and attach copies with email to line managers to whom report are submitted. Apply your rapport, goodwill to obtain proper acknowledgement of TP, EXPENSE REPORTS, WORK REPORTS from your reporting authority...and confirmation that nothing is pending at your end....and leave nothing to chances.... Download every communication that is relevant and useful for you... Wrire to good offices of appointing authority,MD, if Line managers do not reply and approve TP....and do not confirm date from resignation is accepted...and ask to inform to whom you should handover the charge on which date under proper acknowledgement on the spot. Otherwise it is deemed as the date of expiry of notice period tendered by you... Leave policy can not be inferior to enactments applicable to the establishment... e.g. Factory Act, Shops and Commercial Establishment Act... Demand to supply the Leave Policy to you and download from HR portal... Leave encashment shall be computed in FnF statement..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register