Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FRIENDS PLEASE HELP ME

Page no : 2

debasish (Business)     15 October 2009

RCR AND DIVORCE?

IF I FILE RCR BEFORE DIVORCE WHAT ARE MY BENEFITS?

IF I FILE DIVORCE CASE STRAIGHT AWAY WHAT HARM I MAY HAVE TO FACE?

IF I SEND LETTERS TO HER FOR COMING HOME BACK THEN WHAT LEGAL ADVANTAGE I WILL GET?

IF I SEND LETTERS TO HER AND SHE REFUSES TO RECEIVE THEM THEN WHERE DO I AND SHE STANDS?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 October 2009

FIRST START CONCILATION, WE KNOW UR IN FRUSTRATION. HUMAN PSHYCOLOGY AND BEHAVIOURS ALL DEPENDS. PLEASE FOLLOW ABOVE SUGGESTIONS ONE BY ONE, THEN WE COME TO UR ABOVE PROCEDINGS.

PARVEEN DEEPAK ARYA (ADVOCATE)     15 October 2009

dear debashish

Please don't mind my harsh words .you have submitted your problem for solution on 27-4-2009. very valuable advices have been provided to you by my brother fraternity , but you have been failed to act upon .more than 5 monthgs have been passed but you have not initiated the proceedings gainst your wife  either according to the advices through lawyers club members or according to the advices of your local lawyers.you shall reach destination only if you start. so be brave and initiate proceedings 

debasish (Business)     19 October 2009

Mr Praveen Deepak Arya

ii m stunned to see ur post. On  may 10 , 2009 u replied in my PM that u r out of station and u will be replying soon.  that was ur last communication.Now when i again came to this forum  in the month of oct, u told why i have not started legal proceedings at the advices of this forum. EARLIER U TOLD ME NOT TO START LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.

I still did not understand whu did u seek all the information  THOUGH pm and i have given u all the information THROUGH pm and then u stoped communcation.

UR BEHAVIOUR IS NOT AT ALL UNDERSTANDABLE FOR ME AND PERHAPS MANY OTHERS .

PARVEEN DEEPAK ARYA (ADVOCATE)     19 October 2009

dear debashish

I am sorry you took my words too harsh. dear more than one year has been passed both of you have separated from each other.Simply take your facts to a local lawyer and instead of filing RCR file a divorce petition on the ground of withdrawing from the society without any excuse.lets see the results. perhaps you shall feel strange that i am advising you contrary to the advisesprovided earlier.At that time your separation period was not complete.as a consequences of this divorce petition either she shall come or go.this petition will put her in mental stress to decide the matter.

debasish (Business)     20 October 2009

Dear ARYA

perhaps u have responded my queries on many ocassions. after i heard the opposite version from u, i got hurt. it might not affect if it was told by some one else.

they are not coming to discussion neither for reconciliation nor for divorce.

In this context, what could be the appropriate strategy and GROUND to get divorce early?

what is the actual step by step procedure of Family Court?

Local lawyer suggested that two years separation is required.

please highlight.

As they are not ready for divorce, i apprehend that they may file a series to disturb me.

what precaution should i take before filing divorce case so that I can handle 498a, 406 etc.

PARVEEN DEEPAK ARYA (ADVOCATE)     20 October 2009

dear debashish

really it was not my intention to hurt you . at this stage every thing is favourable to you . one year separation is sufficient .you may file divorce. Any action taken by your wife will be simply treated as intyentional retaliation and calculated move and nothing else. your letters , your payments , your panchayats will save you from the wrath of legal action . so please move and file divorce case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register