Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RK (adada)     10 September 2012

Free divorce consultancy only for men

Gents,

This message is for all the Men who are undergoing Divorce process in India or awaiting to file Divorce.

I have been rewarded a Divorce decree under Mutual Consent on 14th Aug,2012 after a traumatic 1 year of contested divorce case and loads of cases by my wife( 125 CrPC, Dowry, DV etc.)

Being an ardent follower of LCI, I wish to help all my fellow members who have suffered against PRO-Women laws of the land.

I want to help and guide all my Male friends who are seeking divorce against their wife and want to start afresh in Life.

Call me at 83 7390 60 18

Please note that my only objective here is to help people by hearing there individual cases and give my consultancy on case by case basis only.

Cheers,

RK

Learning

4 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 September 2012

my free consultancy to women harassed.... Adv.Dr.G.Balakrishnan phd  LL.B., M.L. advocate(OS) Bombay high court. rapidanalysts@gmail.com ... i say by mediation process the marriages can be saved instead of litigating for divorce !

(Guest)

Wow ..... Am delighted to see your self praise . But mate , there exists absolutely no chances of mediation when the girl's only interested in monetary settlement . And it's always good to fight for the right than getting sh*ts from idiots !!

BHARATI MITRA (ES)     10 September 2012

I agree to GUNJAN, when a lady leaves her husband for no reason and only motive to extract money, no amount of mediation helps saving the marriage even after the husband just wants the wife back.... sorry to say but these days such ladies are more in cities taking advantage of the law on their side.... yes harrased husbands must fight

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 September 2012

dear gunjan n bharati,

i appreciate your views. indian culture is marriage is a gretest institution no culture so far found. Ao it is vital one has to ensure that s*x alone or s*x attraction alone are not great bonding life time. after all evey one grows older and in old age each needs definitely prop. so also children out of welock will foster real and sensible progeny.

Widows or widowers need to marry specially for such reasons only. so Rajaram Mohan Roy  and Guruzada Appa Rao came out for widow remarriages why even william bendinck c]regularized widow remarriages legal since widows were exploited by society.

now divorsed ladies have a very indecent treatment from the very male society as men by nature are vagabonds, so it is only women  have to work for control of men else whole life of future of all present day indian women is at serious cross roads, so laws are to be essentially bases on wisdom of ages not just passed by immature politicians as legislators and most of the immature laws can be struck down as CJI J K Sabharwal struck down and deactivated schedule IX created by illegal first constitutional amendment so only first 13 Acts are allowed to continue while 200+ statutes have been subjected to courts controls.

So Nehru played havoc with pristine indian constitution.

so your statements mediation cannot be possible will not face stress of the constitution. so learning should be wholesome please so it will be holly!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register