Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debajyoti Saha   01 February 2019

fraud rape case alligation

Hi,

My parents are staying in a small village. One of our widow neighbour bit my Mom and when my father tried to stop them she registered an Fir saying that my father tried to rape her. Police came to my house and arrested my father.

When my father was in jail for a night, that lady demanded for money to retain the fir. But my father paid that amount because my father get scared of police case, court and bla bla and our family reputation.

I don't know whether my father did correct or not but I don't want to repeat the same in future.

Please guide me what can I do for them to keep them safe for such future false alligations.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Doe the case has been closed or still subsisting...

Yeah the case is closed now. But I need a way so that it will never happen in future.

Yeah the case is closed now. But I need a way so that it will never happen in future.

Hi Om, My father is staying in typical village area where there is a Mahila Samiti(group of women's). They have forced to police to file an Fir. And my father is a farmer too. I know its a foolish thing i am talking about, but it's a true. And that widow lady is also our neighbour and no one is staying with her except her 2 little girl child. That is the reason mahila samiti also supports her.

That lady is always saying slang languages loudly when she is upset.

I just wanted to save my parents if it happen again in future.

I ll keep them with me, that's not a problem. But is there anything we can do legally.

And if it ll happen in future then what are the necessary steps I need to take..?

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     02 February 2019

You can approach the superintendent of police and lodge a complaint agaist this lady saying she is a habitual litigant indulging in filing false cases and that your mom and dad needs protection from! her.

Also approach the human Rights court in your jurisdiction making the police too a respondent as the police has encouraged filing false First information reports with out conducting proper investigation.

Solomon Raj 
Advocate
High Courts of Andhra & Telangana
Bharat Gaurav Samman Awardee
Email: justiceleague367@yahoo.com
rajcarey@yahoo.com
phone 9866545086

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register