Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud marriage of Married man

Page no : 2

rajesh (officer)     19 April 2011

Please follow Prabhakarji's advice in absolute terms. He has absolutely clarified it. You have two courses: (1) Get your marriage declared void under sec. 11, 5(1) of Hindu Marriage Act. You don't need to take divorce under sec. 13 of HMA. (2) Can book him under IPC 494, 495 for bigamy.

1 Like

sp (private)     20 April 2011

Thank you all.

To get your marriage declared void under sec. 11, 5(1) of Hindu Marriage Act, I need his curret marriage certificate. His inlaws were agreed to send me certificate but now hesitant and afraid that his son-in-law will be in legal trouble.

First I have to file complaint and get his marriage certificate under "Right of information Act" and than file a petition to declare my marriage void under sc. 11?

sp (private)     21 April 2011

Hello

Does it take more than 3 years to get  marriage declared void under sec. 11, 5(1) of Hindu Marriage Act. And I have to be present in India?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

First I have to file complaint and get his marriage certificate under "Right of information Act"

UNISH THE

---   YOU MUST HAVE ONE COPY OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE. WHERE IT IS?

WHAT IS YOUR PRIORITY, DECLAREING THE MARRIAGE VOID OR PUNISH THE MAN CHEATED YOU?

for void, you also have to prove the first marriage of the man. then only your marriage will be considered as second.

sp (private)     21 April 2011

My priority is declaring marriage void.

I have original and copy of our marriage certificate.

His in laws said they'll give me his and his wife's marriage certificate but nothing yet...I'm keep following up

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

His in laws said they'll give me his and his wife's marriage certificate but nothing yet...

---   that means they are not giving.

you require his address; proof of his first marriage.

without these you could not proceed. if you have bot then proceed.

another way is to file a divorce case at  usa/ uk where you presently staying. as the marriage is void, the man could not do anyting.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 December 2011

@ the Author,

1. Are u Indian ?

2. Are u Hindu / Christian ?

3. Ur marriage took place as per Hindu rituals ??

Marriage between Hindu & Christian is void (if done as per Hindu rituals)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register