LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepika (student)     05 November 2013

How to withdraw of mutual consent divorce

how do we withdraw our mutual consent divorce. First motion has passed  on oct 2012 now we want to settle and compromise. how do we both withdraw our mutual consent divorce. Is notarised  compromised deed sufficient or we should go to court to withdraw our MCD. which is better for future consent 

Learning

4 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     05 November 2013

check your inbox

(Guest)

Go to court and withdraw.

but you said that

1. Your husband has got erectile dysfunction.

2. Your father in law tried to s*xually molest you.

3. Your mother in law is greedy for money and she asked you to present honda-city car.

4. Your husband is mamma's boy.

5. etc etc..,

what happenned to all of those allegations? they are uff gone in the air or you just played a trick before?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     05 November 2013

Go to the court and move a joint application in concern to withdrawn your mcd petition because of your compromise in between you both ,and now you both don't want to give divorce and ready to live together. Court will permit you both to withdraw your mcd petition and give direction to live together.

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     06 November 2013

Here is the story of a greedy lady who put baseless allegation against the husband and he was defamed in front of his relatives. He had cried several times unfortunately this huband is in this forum I have personally counselled him several times a weak hearted guy who love peace over anything. If I want to reveal the true story you guys would be shocked to know this husband is pretty rich and her parents would have consoled her only for the property he has. Even despite telling and advicing him on the pros and cons of this dead marriage he is still ready to accept her, hats of to this guy. Piece of advice to you gal he loves you more than the property he has, please understand his heart and love him like a child. No body will get a chance like you are getting respect him he trully loves you I have never seen a guy who cries for wife a true husband you will definitely understand his value over the period of time you can make a money over a period of time but you will not get a husband like him I am 100% sure that he will take care of you till his death. Stop small fights take him to the family counseling and lead a good life. My words have been harsh to you but I never wanted to hurt you. Please dont listen to any one he is your husband take care of him. Have a good life with him. Good luck

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register