Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     15 September 2013

Divorce

Experts Advise Please !!!!

Wife is a petitioner and prayed for divorce based on cruelty after 8 years of marriage and 2 lovely sons. 2 years before she went to her parents house with kids on festival and later did not come back. When I went and asked what is the problem, her parents threw me out and along with elder kid came back and for 5 month she was with parents and attending coaching and trying for a job.  Later with help of her relatives could persuade her to join me.

She came on condition that I allow her to do job. I agreed if ur action/job does not effect kids and my health. But when she was with parents home applied for job which got her job in her state and I’m settled with govt job and kids in other state. She told now she got public sector job, she will do it or divorce.  For one year with help of my mother I managed kids in best way being mom and dad to them. She used to come monthly for the visit. Meanwhile, we tried for her transfer, but they told another 1 year is required.

Since April 2013, kids were with her for holidays. …Had discussions with her, relatives, her parents, they decided  that  this one year kids will be with her at her posting  and I will be shutting  every week end.. But she told I’don’t  have any love now and I don’t want this husband. Later she put a case in the court for divorce....  

I talked to her brothers, relatives but they told she is not listening to them and telling that she has job and she will survive and will not bother them. These all things are recorded on phone… what extent these will help.

She put case on cruelty  13 i (a) and about 14 points on all false allegations that I have not taken care of her health, not given money, etc… for which I have all the proofs….

Now she has applied for Interim relief… In last 3 sittings in the court her lawyer is bent upon getting interim relief.. Judge told lets have hearing, evidence etc…  

I’m ready to pay for the kids education/health etc…

She is pressing to get interim relief and keep dragging the case as long as possible. She is telling that  she will she how I lead normal life….

I'm 38 yrs and diabetic and is effected a lot by these proceeding... 

Please advise. How the case proceeds…

Her  Hearing,, evidence, My hearing evidence… argument and judgement is this the procedure  ?

how to counter the delays !!! 

Thanks...

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

What you want from your adamant wife?

Now she has got the PSU job also,do you think she will give respect and love to you?

What you think has made both of you a rivalry?

There is something which is lacking even after producing two lovely son's?

Have you gone through marriage councellor?

This not the way by which life goes as wife is living in different city and husband is living in a different city and children's are like a football from this goal to that goal..!!!!

She is urban women not a remote area women to whom you could order her and she will follow all by neglecting her desires.

Plz come to conclussion as what you want from your marriage,You are 38 year old guy even well settled man.Your wife is earning,plz have intense talk on both's future before coming to the litigation's.

----------------------------------

If she is still adamant:

1. Use 50:50 option of RCR where she can ignore and become herself as exparte or she could join you during the mediations in the processing.

2. If she is not eager to join you then what else you can do,No court can force her to join you.

3. She is not entitled to get maintenance when she is earning,so no cause of draging the cases afterward's,as she has no benefit.

4. If she not join's you even after RCR ,then it's universally prooved that she has deserted you,where she will not get any maintenance/Alimony by any sections.Better counter her divorce by whatever you have evidences against her.Here you can drag her divorce case.

5. For children's you both are concerned to contribute the maintenance amount for his well being and needs.

6. Plz go through the root of the problem and try to sort out by compromising in the ratio of 50:50 %

7. Rest all depend's on your choice and desire as what you want from you life.

Best of luck.

regards.

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     15 September 2013

Thanks So Much !!!!

There is no any strong reason for her to tell she does not love me any more....

I'm ready to compromise !!!! Last 8 years I did all the activity like buying a flat, getting her trained for job and supported her all way..

She is not interested in me now... Now kids are there, so no s*x required so no husband required...

Her brothers are also divorced. She is telling them u are enjoying life after divorce, why not me...

She did not compromise in LOK ADALAT... she openly told she needs divorce... That's O.K I can take divorce  but what is this maintenance ????

I'm worried about kids.. and how long she can drag the case ???   If i bring her back also she may try for sucide and put me behind bar..

Please advise ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register