Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Pathare (service)     02 May 2013

Second name in agrrement of flat

Hi,

I have purchased falt in pune with myself as main owner and my father is second name in the agreement.

My father supposed to give some contribution but i could manage to bye soley by me before getting possiossion.

I want to know  importance of second name in flat agreement and what is the procedure to cancle second

name from flat agreement.

Thansks.........

Learning

2 Replies

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     02 May 2013

Dear Querist,

When the conveyance is executed favouring you and your father as such it is clearily an indicative of both are co-purchasers whether the consideration is paid by you or your father. Accordinly the importance/rightson the property  of your fafther is  equally enjoyed.

If you are able to demonstrate that i have cleared the payment in such an event you can file a case of recovery against your father that is not the query which is posted, hope so.

Totally the canellation of the instrument can be done in event of any malifides attributed to the transaction like double registration like impersonation etc.,

In your case, I suggest only make gift geed and have a better title other than this it will be futile excercise.

Hope the above had sufficed you.

Best Regards,

S.Sateesh

Rakesh Pathare (service)     02 May 2013

Dear Sateesh,

Thanks very much for reply........

Please tell me how much amount i need to pay to make gift deed.

Also pls make me sure about after making gift deed, no one has rights to claim on this property including my father

with brother and sister.

Thanks in advance.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register