Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagdish (Lead)     28 April 2013

Pf withdrawal & transfer

Hello Respected Members,

I have a query regarding the PF withdrawal rules & procedure.

Brief about the history: I had worked in a organisation at Noida for 4 years and 3 months (on mid Dec 2012), where my PF account was opened by thereselves (not carry forward from previous employer at that time). After this period I have joined a new company (at Delhi) where my new PF account has been opened by them.

Query: I wish to withdraw the PF amount, but do not wish to pay the taxes for this. Is it possible, if I process for withdrawal after 5 years term of that PF account, so that there will not be any taxes applicable to it. Please suggest and confirm the rule.

Alternative: If above is not possible than can I merged the new PF account in the previous PF account or vice versa, so that the term of the 5 years can be accounted by considering the continous employment at both the organisation. Please suggets.

I heard that the transfer of PF account take very long time and one have to process it by self as the company fellows do not help in this matter.

Please forum suggest me which option would be better or suggest me if there is any other possibilities.

Thanks & Regards

Jagdish

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2013

merger of old account to new is anytime beneficial which you not appear to understand 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2013

Documents required to submit to your last employer

1. Form 19 (for EPF withdrawal)
  2. Form 10c (for EPS withdrawal)
  3. A blank cancelled cheque (this is required to verify accuracy of MICR Code Number). The cheque should be of you as a single account holder and not a joint account cheque.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register