Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purushothama (purushothama4@rediffmail.com)     26 March 2013

Bbmp plan approval process

Hi All,

I have bought a plot near Yelahanka, Bangalore, which is a 'A' Khata and DC converted plot. I got the Khata transferred to my name after the registration. Now I am planning to start the construction and need plan approval from BBMP. I checked with the BBMP officials, and enquired about the plan approval process and they explained that I need to submit the building plan copies, latest tax paid receipts, latest EC copy and the khata transfer copy. 

One of the civil engineer who is going to prepare the building plan as per the BBMP norms, is saying that I need to attach the Khata certificate with the latest date. I got the khata transfer certificate only in the month of Dec 2012 and he is asking me to get the certificate with the latest date. Is it mandatory to submit the latest dated khata transfer certificate?

Is it fine if I attach the latest khata extract certificate? If so, how do I apply the khata extract certificate through Sakala?

Also I read online that there are some BBMP approved civil engineers, who can create the plan and also upload the documents online to get the online plan approval. If any one knows those civil engineers, please let me know and also the total charges that they will charge.

Thanks in advance,

Purushotham

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register