Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem (MD)     15 March 2013

Hiring advocate

Dear All..

Does it require to hire an advocate to proceed with mutual consent divorce by both the parties. If it is possible to directly approach Family court without hiring a Lawyer, pls advise me as to how to approach family court with mutual consent of the both the parties. And also,

1. Let me know the the eligibility criteria to file a petition in family court directly without a Lawyer. 

2. Let me know the duration of process for obtaining mutual consent divorce.

Thanks to all

Prem

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 March 2013

No need any lawyer for family courts. But the parties have to submit mutual divorce petitions and prepare chief affidavits etc. You may be needed a lawyer for getting done documentations done.The both parties can approach directly to the family court and submit.

Sunil Gokhale (Advocate)     15 March 2013

You need not hire a lawyer for mutual consent divorce - you can directly approach the family court. The court procedures are long drawn and not all know the procedures of the court - hence they hire a lawyer.

1. There is no eligibility criteria for mutual consent divorce - you must agree on the terms 

2. It could take more than 6 months to an year.

You can call me on 9823164284

Dear Chari garu,

Greetings and thanks for your quick response. May I know what are the chief affidavits and etc., that need to be prepared for filing a Mutual consent divorce and also Please let me know the following.

Let me know the the eligibility criteria i.e., Minimum period need to wait after marriage. And, is it necessary that the wife and husband to have lived separately for at least a year.

I will contact you sir,

Thank you very much

Prem 

Dear Sunil Gokhale

Greetings..!

Thank you very much for your answer. Pls calrify me which i have asked Mr.Chari sir above.

Thanks

Prem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More