LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanil (SERVICE)     03 August 2009

SALE OF PROPERTY

I had purchased a flat from the builder but the housing society was already formed so It was a transfer from the society  . I got agreement (not registered), transfer letter from CIDCO & share certificates from the society which I had mortgaged to the bank t&baken loan agst the same. Now I want to sell this property after clearing the loan from the bank. Please advise what  are documents to be given to the purchaser of this flat & what are the documents to be collected from the housing society?

Learning

3 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     03 August 2009

Regd Sale   Agreemtn  , Share Certificate , Society Membership Certificate and singed Transfer Request Letter/Forms  to the Society and the Mortgage loan Discharge  Certificate !

Transfer of Sahre in the Society in the name of the purchaser ! or if tghe purchaser insists - regd Sale  deed !

shanil (SERVICE)     03 August 2009

Sir, Thanks for the info.

(Guest)

since you have purchased a flat from CIDCO,  first u have to registered Deed of Appartment with the permission from CIDCO and all the document which my ld. friend advise you. than only u can sale the said flat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register