Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riya (Manager)     17 February 2013

Harrasment from ex

Hello Seniors.. Need your help

I need the help and guidance for the following problem.

I was into a relationship with this guy who was also my collegue for about three years then slowly everything started off going wrong and he has started showing his real colors. I gave it a thought and decided to break up and move on, when I told him the same thing he said he will change himself and will not repeat this again. But he did this everytime. Then I changed my office, phone number and stopped talking to him. He was pleading me for sometime to accept him for which I have denied.

Now he has started harrassing me saying if I dont marry him then he will commit suicide and will write my name in the suicide note that I am the reason for his suicide, also If I dont answer his calls he will come to my work place and home and will create a ruckus and If I answer his call he is fully drunken and use profanity.

I am really not able to understand what to do, I am sure that I dont want to live this guy and wanted to move on. I have promised this guy earlier when I was with him that I will marry him but after realising what kind of a person he is I dont want. He says I am the reason for all the things whatever has happened to him, since I have left hime he has become like this. I tried speaking to his mother too but it is of no use. Now I am not answering any of his calls neither talking to him but very often he comes to my work place and once I am out he follows me saying he just wanted to speak to me for sometime and tries to convince me.

Can I take help from police ? Should I lodge a complaint ? Or what should I do to be away from this problem.

Please please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More