Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parul (Asst. Mgr)     16 February 2013

Photograph published in a leading newspaper without consent

HI

A leading newspaper in gurgaon has published my photograph on its front page with some article related to Valentines day on the 14th of February 2013, without my permission. This has caused major disturbances in my personal as well as professional life. I want to know what action can I take against the newspaper?

Please sugeest asap.

Parul Mehta

Learning

5 Replies

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     16 February 2013

It will depend upon

(1) The material that has gone with The Photograph whether it is defamtory in nature

(2) How did teh nespaper get the Photograph

(3) What was the occassion? Expian this clearly

(4) What was the Place

Parul (Asst. Mgr)     18 February 2013

The place was a mall on mg road Gurgaon, I went their after office with my colleagues, and we all were in business suits. I was on ground floor and some journalist captured my click from the first floor without my consent and next day I saw that in paper which was really unexpected. Occassion was a day before valentine. The matter they pulished was some nonsense article tited as "Ishq wala love". Now plz suggest , what action I can take against that newspaper.

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     19 February 2013

A newspaper publishing a Photograph taken at a PUBLIC PLACe would NEVER NEVER QUAILFy for any action

But as u  say it was accompanies by a NON SENSE ARTICLE. So a lot would depend onwaht exactly is written in the Article & How

Cant give u a strong suggestion without reading teh words of teh Article

Parul (Asst. Mgr)     20 February 2013

Hi Mr. Ashok Kumar, In this case can I get your email-id. I will mail you the photograph of news published. Also the link of E-paper of that Newspaper.

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     20 February 2013

ashokkumar@calibreplacements.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register