Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyadarshee goutam (student)     11 February 2013

Plz advice as more u can

this is on behalf of mah

mah gf is being forced to marry a guy of age 38 while she is 21....she is complete against the marriage and she loves me..but i m not major, i m 20+.  she told everything to her parents but their parents are not at all ready to listen anything and they are not allowing her to study also.. now  she need immidieate effect or else everything will be ruined..  she want to know  what are the steps to get rid of their parents as well as marriage..

1 .she wants to get rid of her parents .she dont want to stay with them ,not a sec also... what she will do.

2.she dont to get married...but she is been harrased from last 2 years and she completely helpless..

plz prefer some helps to regain the smile which she lost from last 2 years.....she also tried to commit suicide...but her parents saved her by taking her to thier family doctor ,and no one knew...

plz help us

Learning

1 Replies

piyush (employee)     12 February 2013

Dear Goutom, Looks like you have a serious problem here which can only be solved by your girlfriend. She is major and if she doesn't want to marry nobody can force her. Ask her to take a stand and complain in police. She shall be ready with back up plan inclusive of Financial and alternative residential place to stay. Once you're major and can marry her. Law permits and shall also protect you. 

Piyush Chobe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register