LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKS (s)     12 July 2009

Need Good Lawyer in Jaipur

I am currently outside of India and living separately from my wife to avoid more mental cruelity. She threatned me to file charges under DV act & 498a as soon as she reach India which can be anyday. I really need a good layer in Jaipur. I also have few queries:

1) She has my Salary Slips and will ask for hefty maintenance. Shall I also plan to go back to India as my Indian Salary is less.
2) Her brother is already staying in my house in Pune. Can I do something about that.

Learning

3 Replies

Amit Gupta (Advocate)     12 July 2009

jus dont worry, so many good and Sr. advocates r there. ur massege is not clear....because it does not provide for place of cruelty, where did u get married? and all. u brother in law is just a licencee in your puna house, if it is in ur name. u cud file a suit in puna to get the vacant possession of that house.. u can also contact me on..09929112039.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 July 2009

Dear Author,

Although I'm Delhi based lawyer but m used to provide my services in all over India. U can contact to me at : rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

Mb. - 09871158578/09711364956 

VIKAS JAIN (LAWYER)     08 August 2009

Originally posted by :AKS
" I am currently outside of India and living separately from my wife to avoid more mental cruelity. She threatned me to file charges under DV act & 498a as soon as she reach India which can be anyday. I really need a good layer in Jaipur. I also have few queries:
1) She has my Salary Slips and will ask for hefty maintenance. Shall I also plan to go back to India as my Indian Salary is less.
2) Her brother is already staying in my house in Pune. Can I do something about that.

"

don't worry,

you can discussed with me on my cell no. +91 94140 74005

regards

VIKAS JAIN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More