Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surendra (director)     17 September 2012

Need urgent advise

Hi All,

Need all of yours input in below said note. My brother committed suicide he left sucide note .  Please suggest all by reading this we can fight under IPC-306 against his wife or not.

Sucide Note of my younger brother in english translated below :

I am very much disturbed with my personal life.  I am trying to set right my life, but as much I try   to correct it, but it has been getting more and more difficult.    My wife is rendering mental torture and spoiled my life.   Every moment she is threatening that she is going to destroy and disreputable me and my family's life.  She threatens that she is going to file false dowry case against me and my family.  She says that she hates my features.  Due to this my personal as well as professional life are ruined.  I am unable to concentrate on my work nor I am able to do anything.  A am sad about my life and so i am committing suicide.  There is no interest to live in my life.  Everything is finished (Over) in my life.  My wife ------ probably wants this.  So i shall fullfill her wish.  I want my last rite should be performed here and she should not be allowed to see my body.  What ever amount i have , my last rites may be performed and the rest of it may be divided equally in between my father and my wife.  I apologise for my deeds, you may have got hurt or may get hurt in future.  I was very much capable person but the time and condition did not make me good for anything.   My wife will be very happy about my death.  May God keep her very very happy. 

This life was for her wife ----

Now you will believe me .  Now you are free and make your life beautifull.  But if is possible for you to change please change your attitude.  But you may not be able to do so.  Whatever had happen to me happen.  Now you should be very very happy and the rest of your family too.

suicide note end here. 

IT IS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO GUIDE US .  AS MY BROTHER'S wife is showing my brother's few photograph of him before marriage ( he was have affair before marriage) this photo was the source of torture to my brother too.

We are eagarly waiting for all of yours response

thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     17 September 2012

YES,this is the clear case of IPC 306 and against the wife.

surendra (director)     17 September 2012

Police deptt has filled B Report with any investigation.  pls. suggest

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     17 September 2012

attach the copy of the report.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     17 September 2012

I've already responded to your query in all possible details. This is a great piece of evidence. A Dying declaration directly talking about the CAUSE of your brother's death, coupled & corroborated with other circumstantial evidences, this can procure a conviction. 

Bharat Chugh

Advocate Supreme Court of India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register