Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bikash Sinha (Service)     23 February 2012

Issuing of false death certificate to tamper the deed

Sir ,
 I would like to draw your attention in the following facts which are highly illegal and caused damage to my property without any legal support.

I Bikash Sinha , resident of Kankinara , north 24 parganas , West Bengal , like to state that my mother Smt. Renu Devi , C/o –Sri. Nawal Kishore Prasad has plot of land by way of registered deed of purchase . The land was purchases in partnership , The opposite party who is the accused person namely Kauselendra Kumar Sinha has been forcefully and illegally trying to capture the said plot of land , he has acquired a false death certificate by the name of my mother from Patna Nagar Nigam ( Bihar State) and he is claiming that Smt. Renu Devi has sold the property to him and died , it has been produce in the court , though she is alive and she has been appearing in the court since 1990 and the death certificate has been issued in the year 1998 from Patna . A criminal case being No.- TS -1399/90 is pending decision in the court of Ld. JM 2nd court Barrackpore and the case number is TS-1399/90 The accused person is giving constant threats to my parents in various ways and disturbing my peaceful life which have jeopardize the mental peace and tranquility of all our family members . We have produced all the evidence of her living with document but still the court is unable to provide judgment , the delay in judgment is matter of concern for us .

The entire holding is subjudice and suit is pending before the 2nd Court of Ld. Munsiff at Barasat ( District north 24 parganas ) Court being title suit no. 448 of 1990 , Complaint case no.-1399/90 which is pending before the 2nd Court of the Ld. JM at Barrackpore Court and I would also like to inform you that an Interim Order of Injunction has been passed by the Hon'ble Justice Dipankar Dutta of High Court of Calcutta , on 16.11.2011 of the C.O.No. 1311 of 2011 .

I , therefore , want a legal advice and valuable suggestion from all of you in this matter . So ,that we could get justice as early as possible . Please help me.

Thanking you ,

Yours faithfully ,
Bikash Sinha
Kolkata , W.B

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register