Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viaji kirthi (Manager)     22 February 2012

Need clarification in the codicil of the will

"NAMASTHE"

My Brother in Law having a forefathers property, His Grand Father made a will and he codicil the will Subsequently, After his Demise the Learned Sons of My Grand father had a dispute in the will, where Brother in law and his Brother and his Elder uncle and his adopted son had a common Statement in the Court of law stating by Defendant 1. His elder  Uncle. 2. His Son, 3. Brother in law, 4. His Brother,
Case was filed in the Senior Division Civil Court stating that the Written statement shall be amended in the Codicil by the 3'rd Defendant, After considerable Arguments the HON court had awarded by giving 8 rule 9 of C.P.C.,
set aside by the HON. High court of  karnataka,

Again the lower Court had ordered  that 6 Rule 17 of C.P.C by the Stating that Original Written Statement amended by inserting the Pleadings of the Defendant 3.
Appeal filed in the HON. high court by 1&2,

My Question is Original written statement signed by Defendant 1 to 4 amended by one of the defendant no. 3 along with original statement, by inserting the new Plea as Directed by the HON. Court that is Codicil.  is there any HON. supreme Court Verdicts/  HON. High court verdicts, Kindly Let me know. Also, the RES. Lawyers Suggestion.
 Thanks in Advance...... Vijai kirthi, Mandya

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register