To how much extent do you forgive ur mother in law, when she ill treats your Son who is just 10months old.

1. Do u forgiv her if she washes his **** with left over water of clothes washed water.
2. Do u forgiv her if she bathes him with water used to boil milk bottles.
3.Do u forgiv her if she gives him unboiled water to drink.( inspite of doctor advices repeatedly done).

4. Do u forgive her if she gives him boiled milk with out monitering.
5. Do u forgiv her if she leaves my son unattended near the rice cooker, by the tme i return from the office, i see him catching the cooker, putting his hand in steaming rice.
6. Do u forgiv her if she leaves unattended near the steps, same by the end of the day i see him with bandage on head and hands
7. Do u forgiv her if she bad mouths about my son, to the relatives saying that he doesn't even allow her to go for toilet in the day course.
8.Do u forgiv her if she says that she lost her weight by taking care of my son ( plz mind that i have arranged 2 servants for household activities , one cook, one servant to wash clothes, utensils, one for cleaning the house, mopping)
9.Do u forgiv her if she compares my son with my SIL Son.and says negative about my son.