LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj sondhi (Proprietor)     23 December 2011

Visiting rights

I have got my visiting rights given by the family court in Blore and same upheld by the Karnataka High Court .But my wife is not allowing me to meet my sons.She is brainwashing them so much that I see them going ashtray.

I am taking taking treatment for my self in a hospital but am absoutley fine and can take care of my son..Its been cerfitied by the hospital and same up held by the High Court.But my wife is being cruel to me by filing false police complaints against me and harassing me.When the kids came last they were abusing my parents and she filled a false police complaint and also that i hit my elder son and got it certified by a govt hospital.This is totally false .I told him not to do that.

What do i do to get my visiting rights complied and safe guard my kids and my self from my wife.

Thanking you

PKS

Learning

4 Replies

sensitiveman (executive)     23 December 2011

How big are the kids?....I would suggest that on a regular basis you keep sending gifts alongwith emotional letters and mention that you and your parents love them a lot. Try to attract them towards your family at the same time also portray good image of your ex-wife. This in turn will make them understand that our father is a soft hearted person. It can also be used as evidences in the court of law.

If visitation rights are not complied as per the mutual agreement then file for the contempt of court orders. Also, convince the court, to either give police personnel for visitation purpose as she doesnt co-operate or fix a place such as children's NGO or court place where the visitation details can be recorded by any person and the same can be submitted to the court on a regular basis.

Sir my elder son is going to be 11 in few days and the younger one is 5plus.I have sent birthday cards earlier to the school add but the principal of the school is my wifes friend and am sure that the kids would not have got the cards.I have no way to access the kids.The easiest thing my wife does is to file a police complaint. and brain wash the kids.

My parents have not seen their grandsons since 4 yrs and sure miss them.They both are senior citizens.

I come from a cultured family but where as my wifes father has two wifes and the second one is not legal.And she wants to have my sons as walking sticks for her self in her old age.

I have trierd since the last 4 yrs to get in touch with my sons but have failed .MY wifes intentions are very clear she does not want that i get in touch with the kids.Pl suggest a very firm action which can be taken against my wife legally.

Thankq

Sir i have not got a divorce and i am still fighting to see my kids despite getting visiting rights.My wife has filed a GNWC case and wants permenent custody of the kids.How do i corner her.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     24 December 2011

File a petition in the appropriate court for child custody and visitation rights. unless you do so you have no chance to visit your sons.

Visit: https://yourdivorceadvocate.blogspot.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register