Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Engineer)     20 December 2011

Please advise me..

Dear members

I was married in 2006. My wife left to her parents place for delivery in Dec 2008.In this period her family members brainwashed her to go against me and my family and they all have several undisclosed demands from me. She refused to join me after delivery until her family demands were met.

I filed RCR in FC in Jan 2010. In spite of all the mess created by her family members, in front of judge she expressed her willingness to join me .She lived with me for 3 months ,no issues between us. But she used to get lot of phone calls from her family members in my absence during this period. In he end of Aug 2011, she and her family members made a game plan , convinced women police station beforehand to take her belongings and she left to her parents place ,lodged a fake police complaint and refusing to come for inquiry for past 6 months. stating the reason she will return in 15 days , she wanted rest as she had mental stress (which was false as she had great time with me and witnessed by my neighbors).I also welcomed her to file a criminal case against us if at all she faced some real problem with me. But no response till now.

While going she also shouted in street that she was chased out of house. She also told me and my family  have no rights for my 3 yr old son. And she will not allow us to see him.

Having said and done all these she is in a hurry to find a job in Chennai. I had resigned my job to set right these issues and bring my family with me. In the court she never talks against me or my family. But she makes false propaganda outside.

My question is that , my wife having not joined her marital home for more than 3 years , if she finds job some where , does she has the right to tell me to join  her at her place instead of she joining her marital home with me. what  does the law say? Is it right for her to choose her own place as marital home?

Learning

3 Replies

asendilvel (Consultant)     20 December 2011

Raj

take a call if you want your wife or son or both

else can you opt or plan to leave india with family for good and raise your family their

would be off some use to you in case if u are committed in your relationship

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 December 2011

I was married in 2006. My wife left to her parents place for delivery in Dec 2008.

I filed RCR in FC in Jan 2010.

She lived with me for 3 months

she lived for just 3 months from 2006 till Dec. 2008 ?????

pl. come up with truth.

Raj (Engineer)     20 December 2011

Sendil, me and my wife were in abroad until 2008. we didnt have any issues,then. We came back to india for her delivery and also she wanted to work after child was born.We both planned this.But after delivery she has somersaulted with somebody's advice.

Amit, she rejoined me after 2 yrs break after her delivery with respect to my RCR.but stayed only for 3 months. Before her delivery things were perfect among us.we were happy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register