LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abishek (NA)     13 December 2011

Ration card issue

dear all, I have approached for application of ration card after getting married recenlt , but was denied the previlege of a ration card on the ground that my father and myself live in the same locality. Is the officer s claim admissible. Please help ( if possible with reference to the applicable law / case laws so that i can fight the same) . Warm regards to all.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 December 2011

Even if you are staying with your father in the same premises, you can have a separate ration card.

You need a deletion certificate for your self from your ration depot, and your spouse from her ration depot and apply for new ration card.

Nowadays ration cards are prepared in Suvidha Centre ( Citizens convenience centre) run and managed by DC of the town, you may enquire the process obtain the forms complete the process and apply to them and you shall get the ration on the specified date.

If suvidha centre has raised the objection, you may meet the manager and get your issue resolved, by persuasion, persistence. To get a ration card is your right.

1 Like

abishek (NA)     17 December 2011

sir, thanks a million for the information. I would like to know which legislation/law to be refered to  for the above issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register