Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Arrest guideline for 498a for Gujarat

Hello all,

Could anybody please help me with arrest guidelines/police procedure for Gujarat for 498a Cases.

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Parth Chandra (none)     27 July 2011

1) Get an Anticipatory bail if you are apprehanding 498a

2) There is no guideline as far as I know

3) Police would come to your home on Saturday morning - and you would have to pay so that they allow you to go home in night and you would be asked to stay at police station through out the day

4) You wife along with advocate may come to police station on Saturday/Sunday or Monday before police take you to court to handover other summons/notices (for crpc 125/DV etc) by force and police would tell you if you won't accept those summons we would not take you and your family to court today and your family would have stay in lock-up day and night for couple of day.

Above is my experience..........You may judge your self

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you PC !!

I have sent you PM please respond.

**Victim** (job)     28 July 2011

Originally posted by :pc
"
1) Get an Anticipatory bail if you are apprehanding 498a

2) There is no guideline as far as I know

3) Police would come to your home on Saturday morning - and you would have to pay so that they allow you to go home in night and you would be asked to stay at police station through out the day

4) You wife along with advocate may come to police station on Saturday/Sunday or Monday before police take you to court to handover other summons/notices (for crpc 125/DV etc) by force and police would tell you if you won't accept those summons we would not take you and your family to court today and your family would have stay in lock-up day and night for couple of day.

Above is my experience..........You may judge your self
"

Same thing happened with me. 498 (a), Crpc 151 was lodged against me on saturday so that i get stuck atleast for sunday without getting bail and our inlaws expect that after getting threats from cops we will definately come to a settlement. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register