Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 May 2011

Metro Youths donation

@ Hema

One of the article from a METRO city in

India

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-01-27/bangalore/28362718_1_egg-donor-ovarian-hyperstimulation-syndrome-programmes

Now a take for your insatiable clarity:

Originally posted by :hema

"

1. In the name of achieving economic empowerment, metro women are facing innumerable hardships, working tirelessly in workplace receiving the ridicules of male collegues that they are getting undue favours being women and coming to home and play the traditional role of preparing food for the whole family. 
Take: When a metro women can earn easily Rs. 30 k – Rs. 50 K each month does one expects her to play ‘traditional role”???? There is some mis-match in your say J

2. There is no relief from work
Take: Only work is to go to a ART clinic in her metro city each month and donate her eggs, anyhow it goes waste each month so what is big work here she is doing ?????

3. They have tasted the beauty in economic empowerment and they won't sacrifice it at any cost. They are worth for salute. 
Take: Sure, the education to donate eggs start at early youthful age so I prefer not to stand by your side and raise my SALUTE TO SUCH WOMEN EMPOWERMENT. It is only good for your vehement teaching to fellow women’s readers in public forums.

"

Originally posted by :hema

"

@all

1. Young girls are experimenting some thing new, which is the hallmark of younger generation. 
Take:
You missed the medical fallout of such experiment starting at youthful age when girls start experimenting that also with their reproductive body parts???
Ever heard of parental morality read with medical socio ethics HEMA????.

2. Now, SMSes, MMSes and chats, secret smoking chambers, romance in malls -  these are the precious parts of life
Take: You again missed that your eggs go waste during MC is a natural process of womanhood instead of experimenting with medical repercussions by monthly donations of eggs to earn a fast buck it should be allowed to go waste and female youths should be taught medical side-effects!!!!

3. Without that, you have not led a purposeful youth life.  Same is with the girls. They also do the same things in subtle manner.  Now, they are trying to find out the pleasure of hookah.  After one or two years, this phase will drift away like a dream and they will be burdened with family problems, social restrictions and so on and so on.  After some years, they become responsible fathers and mothers and further down the time line, they become grand pas and grand mas and harass the youth by authorising such useless posts, ridiculing the youth.  Child should behave childishly, youth should behave youngishly and old should behave decently.  
Take: This is what young girls thanks to HEMA shall do as part of their social read with societal behaviour youngishly since without egg donation they have not lead a purposeful youthful life!!!!. Point here is todays un-married youthful female is going to get married tomorrow – right or wrong ? So early experimentation with your own female health is all right as per HEMA as this is what they are expected to behave  youngishly – Right HEMA ????.
GREAT Ld. HEMA

"

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Metro wifes club and now metro youth donation?:(( I think  its name is Metro fight club--created by tajobs)

tajobs  clearly, I ask you What you want to say about indian womens?

Only the one link speaks the truth about indian metro girls?

No.Few are there but not at all.But its a shocking news.

And what you want to establish or prove taji  ?

And hemaji said the general view about indian women  but your interpretation is not 100% truth.Yes, i agree on some point of view but not at all points .

(Lagta he ki aapko fighting karne me bahut maza aata hai.He ki nahi?)

And what is very important in this article is this:

"Interestingly, most of these young donors are from working class backgrounds, often with both parents in salaried jobs. They may have comfortable lifestyles, but it is clearly not enough.(WHY?) One of the requirements of the programme is that the donor is above the age of 21, because of which parental consent isn't needed. Unlike with renting of the womb, a trend that is growing in popularity in the lower middle class with the surrogate mother gaining up to Rs 2 lakh, there are few physical giveaways in donating eggs."

This is shocking and alarming  for indian metro wifes.isnt it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register