Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

verma (Engineer)     16 February 2011

Employee Bond _ Urgent

Dear Respectful Legal Advisors,

i have problem with Employee bond
6 months back i have joined a company and signed on a BOND (on company letter head) for 2 years and condition is if i break the BOND i have to pay 2Lakhs as the compensation now recently i got admission in an reputed MBA college(As i want to go for MBA) i have left that company(with our notice) and joined MBA , few days back i got legal notice from the company stating that i have breached the bond and i have to pay a sum of 2Lakhs as compensation stating that they have trained me but i joined their as an exp employee not trainee and i have proof of all timing sheets which states that they have assigned me project task not training.
like me my colleague also facing the same problem he didnot accept that legal notice sent from the advocate will he get another notice.

Kindly suggest me what should i do now, i do not have good network of advocates or lawyers to whom i can approach and i am not financially fit to pay 2 lakhs,
kindly suggest me so that i can solve this problem without going to court.

i have one more doubt kindly clear it
How many times does an advocate sends the legal notice if we keep on refusing to take showing several reasons and what will hapen.
is there any law that he should send the notice till i recieve it ?
can he proceed filing a case in court if i refuse to take the Notice at the FIRST time ?

looking forward to your valuable advices..

kindly rely ASAP.

Thanks in advance

regards,

Verma

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 February 2011

If company has stated the reason for their demand as mentined by you :

as compensation stating that they have trained me,

and you have the proof that they have not ,

you can reply that you were not sent on any sponsored training programme and you worked as experienced employee hving sufficient knowledge to complete the projects assigned to you of each day of your attendance in the company, and you have never signed any training assignment explictely exihibiting cost of training and its shedule totalling to Rs. 2.00 lacs.and you were never received any training completion certificate.

However it shall be appropriate to get your appointment letter, bond, leglnotice examined by a service lawyer/law firm.

You can submit it to learned experts of the forum and seek advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register