LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gayatri karandikar   03 September 2019

Application/Complaint/FIR

4 years ago, I had received a Facebook request.I accepted the same without profile scan. Formal interaction followed and one fine day I was blocked.I tried hard to see reason for blocking and chased through other available and possible modes of communication to sort out. The outcome I received was to face an inquiry against a mental harassment application filed by this person in judiciary profession. As I had no such malicious intention, I co-operated fully with the concerned authorities and filed reply to the same as Statements. This person also tried to keep the pressure built up for at least 3 months. Thankfully I did not fall in a trap systematically laid out. Please advise whether this really falls under any Sections and will I ever get any benefit of doubt. The 1-1 confidential email communication over the period was submitted as an evidence only to prove my self-sabotaging behavior.. I never had nor do I carry any evil intention to trouble that person or anyone for that matter. Please advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register