LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chintu kumar   18 April 2019

adding higher education in service book

sir I have joined cpwd as mts in sep. 2018. through ssc. i have completed graduation in 2017. minimun qualification for mts was matriculation but maximum qualification was not limited. so at the time of document verification by ssc the take only minimum qualification (matric) certificate. now after joining cpwd i want to add my higher education but my department is saying that you can't add higher education in service book.
sir what i do?

Learning

11 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 April 2019

Dear queriest, after joining into service you shall submit a representation to your employer while enclosing with copy of certificate issued by the University concerned.  Your employer shall enter such entry in your service book.  consult your seniors in the office.

Chintu kumar   18 April 2019

sir my senior is refusing to enter higher education in service book. they are saying that you should add your higher education at the time of document verification conducted by ssc, but ssc was taking only minimum qualification (matric).
so now what i do?

Chintu kumar   19 April 2019

i have applied in ssc mts in 2016. where i gave my qualification pursuing b.a.(final year)in ssc registration form. i have completed b.a. in 2017.

and thiugh ssc i joined cpwd in sep. 2018

at the time of verification conducted by ssc in 2018 i gave them b.a. final certificate(i completed b.a. final in 2017). but they said they need only minimum qualification(matric) not maximum.they said you can add your quallification later in your department alloted by ssc.

sir i submit matric in the field of minimum qualification for mts
and in my total qualification field i submit pusuing b.a.

sir i was pursuing b.a. when i filled the form of ssc mts in 2016. In 2017 i completed b.a. and then at the time of ssc document verification i gave them all certificate from matric to b.a.
but they said they need only matric certificate.

sir at the time of filling form ssc don't take higher qualification certificate they only submit minimum qualification certificate reguired for the post.
there is another column for qualification where we fill our actual qualification.
and at the time of document verification they do same they take only certificate of minimum qualification required for the post. they don't take our actual qualification certificate.

sir then how can i fill the form of ssc cgl when my department don't give noc.
and what about my promotion.
i don't hide any qualification from ssc and my department..

sir form filling year is 2016 and joining is 2018
so what about my qualification that i take between 2016-18. is that qualification useless?

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2019

You may make a representation explaining the circumstances and submit a representation. If the issue is not solved, you have the option of seeking judicial rwview through CAT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register