LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khuku Das   02 January 2019

divorce on the basis of impotency and abuse

I am 29 years old. I got married on 29 jan 2016(social)/27 nov 2015(registry) with a guy. We are from west bengal but he lives in chennai for work purpose. And in these 3 years of our marriage we didnt had intercourse even once. I am still virgin. I couldnt share this with any one. On nov 2018 i told everything to my parents and now i am staying with my parents. And also apart from this he raised his hands on me 2 times. 1st time he kept a knife on my neck and said that he will kill me and second time in this oct he beat me so hard that i couldnt move my hands for 3 days. I want to file a case against him on the basis of physical and mental abuse but it will be time consuming. After 3 years of marriage can i file a divorce case against him on the basis of impotency?

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 January 2019

You can file case if you have strong evidence to get divorce.

My legal advisor said that the time period for filing a divorce case on the basis of spouce's impotency is within one year. while in my case its 3 years. so we are on the weak side. but i have strong evidence for physical violence against him. voice calls and few msgs...

actually i dont want divorce. i just want his treatment. but since they are not ready for the same, so for what reason should i stay with him? no future of this relationship.

(Guest)

.Are you fool to stay with him if he is impotent and sadistic family.they will definitely harm you and  ruin your life further.are you orphan? you dont have parents?

(Guest)

It is fake case like mine.

(Guest)

@Member (Account Deleted) above one.. You are FAKE person and it's proved/known to all.. why did you delete the account after reply?  Looks like you are really ****** person only..!! hahahahaha !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register