LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan (Dy. Head)     02 August 2018

Eviction related

My uncle(fathers elder brother) owes a flat in cooperative housing society. He died in january 2017. After his death as per the nomination made by him when he was alive. Society transferred the share to me. But my brother with his family is residing from 2015. and now is not vacating the flat. He sent a notice to socicety , and me asking society to provide allotment letter to him as he is residing there since 2005( false claim). What would be easiest and quick process to vacate him and get possession.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2018

Give complaint to the society as well as Registrar of cooperative societies. If he not obey the order then proceed to give a legal notice to him. and File a petition for injunction order from the court of law.a judicial order restraining a person from beginning or continuing an action threatening or invading the legal right of another, or compelling a person to carry out a certain act, e.g. to make restitution to an injured party.

Pavan (Dy. Head)     02 August 2018

Dear sir,

We have given a letter to society requesting them to vacate the flat and give the possession, but society says that we have transferred the share in your name and now its your duty to vacate the flat we have nothing to do with the same. Can we bound society to vacate the flat ? is it mandatory for society to give vacated flat to us ? Kindly guide. I have paid the maintainance of the said flat for the year 17-18. 

Thanks in advance

Pavan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More