Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tulip mishra (1st year student)     08 April 2010

CONFUSED!

Gud evening sir

I m a 1st year law student doing from university.i always wanted to study in national colg bt was nt able to get into it.but now i m settled in university.I just want to knw that whether there is anyother feild other than civil judge in which i can get in easily.Many people suggested me to do c.s with law.Actualy i am not o intrested in doind civil jugge.so please help.

thanking you!

Learning

4 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Just studying law will not make you a civil judge !  To become a judge you have to take up a competetive exam, qualify and get selected through an interview. 

Who ever adivised you, CS and Law combination is best and you can find placements in a varied working environments.  Wish you best of luck.  And once again just by doing law you will not become a civil judge.  You can just practice law and be an advocate - no one will compel you to become a judge.

Daksh (Student)     09 April 2010

Dear All,

Once again as usual my dearest friend Gundlapallis has hit bulls eye.  I concur with him entirely.

God Bless

Best Regards

Daksh

tulip mishra (1st year student)     09 April 2010

thank u sir....but i dont want to be an advocate.Thats nt mie goal. i am more intrested in doind leagal advisory job.what more efforts i should do to get in dis job.nd is dere any online job related to law?

Saiprasad Bakahre (Advocate)     09 April 2010

Good evening sir,

I am law student of pre law 4th year from Shivaji Uni.Kop.I want to know that what type of cource help me in Future.Because my basic background was have expirence in banking and insurence 3 years.

Saiprasad Bakhare.

Kolhapur

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register