LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumaresan vadivelu   16 March 2018

Child custody

Kindly some of the experts clarify my Doubt I have filed GWOP for custody for my son who is 4.5 years old now - Case in District Family court My prayers in the petition are for Custody only and I didn�t mention anywhere for visitation as alternate if I am not gettinn custody as final orders- I have filed a IA for visitation and the judge orders weekly once and it�s not complied by her. Now we are filing written arguments and after that we expect final orders- and seeing into the Judge mood and my kids age I will not get custody- but how will I get visitation when I don�t seek them in any of my prayers - my doubt is will the judge simply dismiss my petition? What I should do now to get the final visitation orders? As it�s in final argument stage how I can tell the court that if In case I was not given custody, I need my visitation rights every weekend Kindly clarify Please -Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 March 2018

You may seek that even now to be made as final order as alternative to complete physical custody of the minor child. Being natural guardian you have right to partial custody if not complete which is regular visitation for minor child.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 March 2018

You may seek that even now to be made as final order as alternative to complete physical custody of the minor child. Being natural guardian you have right to partial custody if not complete which is regular visitation for minor child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register