LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

debasishchakraborty   21 May 2017

Divorce

My wife become estrange for last 1 year 2 months. There is no communication between us for the last one year.She is living in her father's house. As far as my knowledge goes, it needs two year separation for filing divorce.But, how I shall prove that she has left one year two months ago my house. Is any notice or something needs to be issued ?

Learning

3 Replies

Siva (Lead)     21 May 2017

If you decided to go for divorce, think once again.... you can approach the court to get judicial seperation..  Please talk to her parents for the mutual divorce.. The contested divorce takes a lot of time and energy and money..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 May 2017

why did you keep quite for last 1 year for not communicating your wife ? what steps had you taken to see her welfare and her where abouts ? Have you recollected your promises done on your marriage ?

A walk alone (-)     21 May 2017

Filing divorce is easy, hire lawyer he will make story , then file. But proving your allegations is difficult. You have to prove her cruelty and desertion ( if two years continue) . simply saying is not enough you have to prove in court by evidence. Do you have evidence of your allegations?If you have then file divorce otherwise it will be only wastage of your time and money in court with zero result. Better try MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More