Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj Deshpande   19 May 2017

Transfer of flat

Dear Sir,

I have already sent this query earlier.

I have recently purchased one more  flat in the society in which I have been staying for last 17 years. Car parking is attached to this flat . Also society has been allowing car parking to be transferred to new buyer for last 17 years . society comittee recently had change of secretary ( remaining comittee remained same). The Secretary is not even disallowing the car parking to me but also not transferring flat on my name despite submision of all the documents.

My point to comittee was they first need to disallow all the car parking transfers that have taken placed during last4 years ( during the tenure of comittee or from supreme court judjement 2010). They are not paying attention.

Need you opinion on this case and way forward.

Thanks

Pankaj Deshpande

Learning

1 Replies

pankaj Deshpande   19 May 2017

Dear Sir,

I have already sent this query earlier.

I have recently purchased one more  flat in the society in which I have been staying for last 17 years. Car parking is attached to this flat . Also society has been allowing car parking to be transferred to new buyer for last 17 years . society comittee recently had change of secretary ( remaining comittee remained same). The Secretary is not even disallowing the car parking to me but also not transferring flat on my name despite submision of all the documents.

My point to comittee was they first need to disallow all the car parking transfers that have taken placed during last4 years ( during the tenure of comittee or from supreme court judjement 2010). They are not paying attention.

Need you opinion on this case and way forward.

Thanks

Pankaj Deshpande

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register