LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     17 February 2017

Settlement amount in mcd

dear all, is it necessary to give settlement amount in MCD as per wife demanding? and also Sreedhan too? if she doesnt want to live with husband in his native place for doing job?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Settlement amount whether to give or not best person to decide is yourself.  Court does not order anyone to pay so and so amount to wife for MCD. It is obligatoin between parties.  You can consult your wife regarding this ask her if she wants her streedhan and settlement amount and then decide what to do..

Totally Depressed (Cashier)     17 February 2017

wife demanding Rs. 2 lacs + Sreedhan in settlement amount, i am earning Rs. 12000/- pm, and she also working. she want divorce on her demands,  no other cases on me, but her lawyer threating me that if i am not for ready mcd then they will file maintainance case and claime rs. 5 lacs as lumsump amount.

i want divorce in easist way, 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Totally Depressed
wife demanding Rs. 2 lacs + Sreedhan in settlement amount, i am earning Rs. 12000/- pm, and she also working. she want divorce on her demands,  no other cases on me, but her lawyer threating me that if i am not for ready mcd then they will file maintainance case and claime rs. 5 lacs as lumsump amount.

i want divorce in easist way, 

Boy you not able to give 2 lac or 3 lac? You are actually unfit for marriage.  What I suggest is give off the amount without much fuss, if they file maintenance case on you, you will have to pay her alimony till the day you are alive and till the day she dies.  Be careful.. Raise loan and give it.

Click like button on my reply

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

(Guest)

Sach mein, mane itta kum wala deal apne pandra saal ki career mein pehli baar dekra hu. Its discount sale for divorce, just grab it boozo.

(Guest)
Dear Queryist: Do not pay her anything. She is coming forward with demand for divorce. So don't pay anything. You have her on the mat now. Her advocate is just threatening you. It is just a fake threat. Tell them you don't have any money. They will certainly agree and take divorce. Dude for them divorce is obviously important not money. So exploit the opportunity and rip her. Dont give anything including money. Also don't worry about maintenance. Since she is working, she is not entitled to anything. Good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register