LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (employee)     10 November 2016

Ex parte

Hi sir, I filed divorce petition on my wife as she filed false 498a on me. The case was opened in the month of June in my home town. She did not attended for more than 4 times and the judge said as x party evidence. Today after I filed the memo with original req copies she appeared before court . She did not hired lawyer. Can you tell me what's the next process. Since from 6 months the status is ex parte evidence. If she appear now what's the next process? Regards, Innocent man

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 November 2016

Expartee decree is granted.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     11 November 2016

She shall have to move an application seeking setting aside of the ex parte order and furnish explanation for her previous on appearance Augustine Chatterjee 9999931153

vinay (employee)     11 November 2016

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me in brief up to how many hearings court can issue ex parte divorce granted. Regards. Innocent man

vinay (employee)     19 November 2016

Thanks for the reply. Now she put petition saying she wants to come back to my life, what ever the torture or the problems she created me only God knows. Now she filed allegations saying what ever I wrote is false. She is saying without her knowledge with elders only everything went wrong. Now to prove I am rite will court allow witness on her attitude and to get ex parte granted. In case if she did not want divorce and if I want , on what factors we can take divorce. Regards, Innocent man.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register